Year round ventilating of your attic minimizes harmful moisture in the winter and lowers the temperature of your home in the summer. Keeping your attic cool and dry can extend the life of your roof, by preventing rot, premature aging, and damaging shingle distortion that can result from excessive heat. A cool attic in summer also saves you money on your energy bill and extends the life of your air conditioner.
How much attic ventilation do you need" Effective ventilation requires air to exit at or near the peak of the roof with replacement air drawn through soffit venting and louvers. The Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) recommends at least 10 air changes hourly to equalize temperature.
- Precision balanced 14" metal blade for maximum air flow - minimum sound level
- .030 steel dome finished with brown powder coat paint - provides ultraviolet protection and superior durability
- 23 gage metal flashing - allows for nailing and hot tar application
- Mesh bird screen
- Built-in adjustable thermostat - for automatic operation at your chosen temperature level
- Thermally protected, permanently lubricated motor
- Mounts easily between rafters - installation template included
||4 Blade Steel
|ENERGY STAR® certified product
||1 Year Parts
|Dome Height From Roof
||25" x 25"
|Roof Opening - Width
Energy Star Rated:
Solar Powered Attic Ventilation - Pittsburgh Today - Live KDKA TV