Used in ROM II or ROM III Systems. When properly maintained, The TFC cartridge (EV9273-70) will last 2-3 years under average water conditions.
- Finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor.
- Reduces dirt, rust, asbestos fibers and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides.
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Controls even extreme levels of common "off" tastes and odors, including those that are earthy, moldy and fishy.
- Reduce limescale build-up in appliances that use water.
- Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level.
- Reduce VOCs and MTBE (ROM III only).
- Is certified by NSF/ANSI in the reduction of arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, copper, fluoride, lead, nitrate/nitrite, selenium, radium, cysts, sodium and chloroform.
- A normal production rate of 14.4 gallons per day at a 1/2 gallon per minute flow rate.
EPA Est. Number 002623-IL-002