When used in ROM II or ROM III Systems, replace the S-101 prefilter cartridge (EV9273-85, EV9273-86) annually.
- Finely polishes treated water to provide premium quality for drinking and cooking
- Reduce chlorine taste and odor
- Reduces dirt, rust, asbestos fibers and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Control even extreme levels of common off-tastes and odors, including those that are earthy, moldy and fishy
- Reduce limescale build-up in appliances that use water
- Reduce lead to below the Federal Action Level
- Reduce VOCs and MTBE (ROM III only)
- Is certified by NSF/ANSI in the reduction of arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, copper, fluoride, lead, nitrate/nitrite, selenium, radium, cysts, sodium and chloroform
This system features a normal production rate of 14.4 gallons per day at a 1/2 gallon per minute flow rate.
EPA Est. Number 002623-IL-002