The Reverse Osmosis System III employs the same water filtering capabilities as the , but adds another level of protection against volatile organic chemicals and MTBE that may exist in the water. This method of filtration also reduces contaminants such as:
Order replacement cartridges and .
- Reduction of lime and scale build-up in appliances that use water
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- More efficient filtering, which requires less frequent cartridge change
- Fresh water on demand
- A lower operating cost that is below the price of bottled water
- Utilized Reverse Osmosis Membrane technology. These are not for sale in CA, VT, IA, WI.
EPA Est. Number 002623-IL-002